To import all of your static Shopify products into Boost and convert them into omnichannel product Tags, follow the steps below:
1. Generate API Admin Access Token
To integrate your Shopify account into Boost, you will first need to create an app and generate an Admin API Access Token as well as an API secret key. To do this:
1) Navigate to Apps in the left side menu and click App and sales channel settings
2) Click Develop Apps
3) Click Create an App
4) Name your app
5) Click Configure Admin API scopes
6) Check off write & read permissions for Draft orders, Orders & Shipping
7) Additionally, check off read permissions for Customers, Products & Fulfillment services
8) Select the Event version in Webhook subscriptions to be the latest and click Save
9) Go to Overview and click Install App
10) Click Install
11) Navigate to API credentials to copy your Admin API access token & API secret key
2. Connect Shopify
Navigate to the Integrations page in Boost and select Shopify. You will then need to enter your Shopify store name. If your Shopify store URL is your-store-name.myshopify.com, you only need to enter your-store-name.
Then, insert your Admin API Access Token & API secret key. This will allow Boost to send orders to Shopify and automatically sync your products.
Press Test Connection to confirm everything works correctly. If no error is shown, press Connect in the upper right corner.
Congrats! You can now begin importing your Shopify products into Boost. Check out this article that explains the process of converting your static Shopify products into omnichannel Boost Tags.