1. Generate your Tag
To get started with Boost, you'll need to generate a seller Tag. A seller Tag will allow you to sell your products/services and even earn tips without a website.
2. Create an account
Once you've generated your seller Tag, you’ll need to create an account by entering your full name, email address, and password.
3. Add customer service information
Before completing registration, you will need to add your customer service information. This will allow customers to contact you in case of any order inquiries.
4. Connect Stripe
To complete your sign-up and start selling with Boost, you need to connect your Stripe account, which we will use to pay you. To do that:
1) Navigate to Settings by clicking on your profile details in the bottom left of the dashboard.
2) Next, switch to the Stripe tab and click Connect Stripe.
3) Sign up or log in with an existing Stripe account
4) Select which store you’d like to connect to Boost and click Connect.
Congratulations, you’re now ready to start selling with Boost! Check out the article on how to create your first product Tag here.