Make sure your customer support team is ready to answer questions on whatever platform your Tag is being shared. Below are some customer service tips and best practices!
1. Be Proactive
- Inform Your Customers: Tags are a novel way to sell, so make sure to follow best practices.
- Stay Engaged: Keep an eye out for comments or mentions on social media. If someone has a question, they are likely to post a question publicly. They may also DM your brand account asking for information about the product, delivery speed, etc.
- Create a dedicated support email: This helps to ensure customers don't mistake you or your marketing team as the dedicated support line. We're here to help if it's regarding Boost!
2. Make it easy for customers to ask questions & find answers
- Receipts: at the bottom of the receipt is your brand's support email and telephone number.
- When a customer places an order, they automatically receive an email and SMS confirmation with an itemized receipt.
- We recommend sticking to a general support email and business phone number to avoid giving out your personal information.
- Third-party shipping: Shipping, tracking, and other essential order information should always be sent to your customer.
- You can send out tracking information through Boost so that your customers stay updated on their order and delivery date.